The New Mexico State University Student Success Center and College of Business, in collaboration with the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), are proud to announce the University’s participation in the GMAT Examination Fee Waiver Code Program to assist economically disadvantaged students and alumni interested in pursuing graduate studies in business. Eligible students and alumni may apply to receive one (1) of ten (10) GMAT Examination Fee Waivers that will be administered through the NMSU Student Success Center. The eligibility criteria and electronic application are provided below. GMAT Examination Fee Waiver Codes are valid through June 4, 2019. For additional information regarding the GMAT Examination Fee Waiver Code Program please contact the NMSU Student Success Center at 575-646-3136.
GMAT Examination Fee Waiver Code Program Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien who is a college undergraduate (junior/senior) /graduate student or a NMSU Las Cruces Campus graduate
- Must be enrolled, at least half-time, at New Mexico State University’s Las Cruces Campus OR a New Mexico State University Las Cruces Campus Graduate
- Must be in Good Academic Standing (currently enrolled junior/senior/graduate student) OR Good Academic Standing at time of graduation (NMSU Graduate)
- Must demonstrate need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Undergraduate (junior/senior) Dependent Students who have an Institutional Student Information Report (ISIR) that shows a parental contribution of not more than $1,500 for the junior/senior year, or self-supporting and have an ISIR that shows a contribution of not more than $1,900 for the junior/senior year
- NMSU Graduate Students or NMSU Las Cruces Campus Graduates have an ISIR that indicates self-supporting status and a contribution of not more than $1,900