The Center offers a variety of resources to help students prepare for graduate school admission:
- Help with writing the Letter of Intent/Personal Statement.
- Advice on conducting graduate program research.
- Workshops on graduate school topics.
- Individual assistance to help prepare for standardized admission examinations.
Graduate School/Professional Test Preparation
The Student Success Center has study guides and practice books for professional/graduate exams. Exams with asterisks by them are available in computer form for practice in the Center’s computer lab.
- DAT Dental Admission Test
- GRE* Graduate Record Examination
- GMAT Graduate Management Admission Test
- LSAT Law School Admissions Test
- MCAT Medical College Admissions Test
- NMTA New Mexico Teachers Assessment
Graduate School Helpful Links
The Student Success Center recommends that you explore the following helpful links to assist you on your road to graduate school.
GRE Practice Exam Software (Free Download)
Researching Graduate Programs
- Discover Business: How to Prepare for The GRE Exam
- Peterson’s Guide to Graduate Programs
- University Listings by State
- GoGrad: Student’s Guide to Choosing a Graduate Program
Writing a Personal Statement
- EssayEdge.Com – Graduate School Statements 101
- Berkeley’s Career Center
- The Writing Center
- Accepted.com – Personal Statements