Helping Students Succeed
If you are a New Mexico State University student who wants to maximize your learning potential and get better grades, the Student Success Center can help you develop the skills you need to excel in college.
NMSU’s Student Success Center is a centralized, university-wide academic support service for students from all disciplines, and at all levels of academic standing. Through our programs and service, you will increase your academic self-awareness and develop learning and study strategies necessary for success in college, and to achieve your full potential as an empowered, life-long learner.
The Student Success Center is committed to providing a broad array of services to
- directly assist students,
- collaborate with faculty and staff,
- train faculty, staff, and students in order to enhance the academic achievement of all students.
Our Programs and Services
The Student Success Center offers a variety of programs and services, including:
- Freshman Year Experience (UNIV 150)
- Graduate School Preparation
- Learning & Study Skills Workshops
- Mid-Semester and UNIV Courses
- Peer Education (UNIV 350)
- QuickConnect Early Alert and Intervention Program
- TRIO Student Support Services
- TRIO Upward Bound Program